Posted on: Monday 28 July 2014

Timberlands.Leather Jackets.Plaid

My style is always changing... well it's not that i'm indecisive of how I want to dress (even though I stare at my wardrobe not even knowing what to pull out for the day) but rather I enjoy mixing things up. I like being sophisticated and graceful but then I also like being a bit more comfortably sporty and other times all rugged up and warm. But all in all the outcome has to reflect me and has to appeal to me. I can look good for myself right? I don't understand why people always assume that I and other girls alike always dress for certain people, because in reality that's not the aim. I personally just really like fashion because I think it shows a lot of your personality but also it's just fun and creative.

So moving along here are a few snaps of outfits that I'm loving at the moment:

 This plaid jacket is really cozy and pretty warm providing you are wearing the right stuff underneath! It goes with everything.. here I'm wearing some velvety leggings but you can daily pair it with jeans. Also something that i've been wearing almost everyday is... my TIMBERLANDS. I love them so much! They are so comfy, go with almost everything and really good now that it's winter because my canvas shoes just end up getting soaked ;( but a little secret.. they aren't real Tims! They look pretty much identical everyone always assumes they're the real deal. If you're in NZ you can get them at Number One  but of course you can get the real deal at Timberlands. There are also some stores around NZ.

 Another one of my fave items is my new leather furry jacket by Jorge. It's so cute and adds a bit of glam to a simple outfit. I picked this little number up at a boutique in Arrowtown called Ikon. Lastly in this section is the sunnies! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I wanted some sunglasses that were kinda retro but very chic and had a bit of colour/reflectives in them and da ta I found some.... right at my very own workplace... the pharmacy!

 Ok... this All About Eve cardigan is so cuddly I just want to curl up next to a fire and sip some mulled wine.. which is exactally what I did when I bought it haha!! Its a nice addition to your outfit thats cute, comfy and warm when you want to go outside but still look decent. Picked this up at the Ikon store in Arrowtown too. I love lounging around in it but be warned, the material can get caught and pull out on sharp things... but my clumsiness may have something to do with that ;)

What's something new you've added to your wardrobe recently??

Love always,

H
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg